A new find that is easy, spicilicious and nutritious to boost. Substitute with any leafy greens such as spinach, swiss or rainbow chard or beet greens.
1 bunch swiss chard- chopped
1/3 tsp chopped garlic
1/2 cup chopped onions
2 small roma tomatoes- finely chopped
2 whole dried red chilies
salt to taste
1/3 tsp red chili powder
1/4th tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp cumin-coriander powder
3 tsp oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
1. Heat oil in a cooking pan, add the cumin seeds and when they splutter, add the dried red chilies and garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes,
2. Next add the onions and saute till golden brown.
3. Add the tomatoes next and cook till they are completely done.
4. Now add the chard, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Add salt, chili powder and cumin-coriander powder.
6. Cook for 5 more minutes and serve with parathas or rotis.