This is one easy fingerlicking recipe, that can be made in under 30 minutes. We had this at a wonderful Italian restaurant called Antonio's in Orlando and we just loved it. So i decided to give it a try at home. The only difference between the dish that we had at the restaurant and the one i made at home is that the angel hair pasta was much thinner (like sevaiya that we use for kheer) but it didnot alter the taste of the dish.
6-8 ounce angel hair pasta
20-25 fresh basil leaves -chopped (more or less depending on taste)
1/2-3/4 cup roasted pine nuts
1 cup sun dried tomatoes chopped
6-7 tbsp olive oil
4 cloves garlic- finely chopped
salt to taste
1. Boil the pasta as per package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil and add the chopped garlic and basil leaves and saute for 5 minutes. Add in half of the roasted pine nuts and sun-dried tomatoes.
3. Add the pasta and the salt as per taste and mix well.
4. Cook for 10-15 more minutes and add in the rest of the ingredients.
5. Stir well and cook for 10 more minutes and serve garnished with basil leaves.