The title is a little misleading.........The sauce does taste like vodka sauce but the surprise here is that there is no vodka in the sauce......My sis-in-law makes this version of pasta with macaroni for her kids.....And it can be made in under 30 minutes
1 box medium shell pasta (any brand will do)
3/4 bottle Classico spicy basil and tomato sauce
1 bottle Classico Four cheese Alfredo Sauce
1 cup milk (or more as needed)
1 cup finely diced onions
1 cup finely diced green and red peppers
2 cups finely chopped spinach
salt and pepper for taste
1. Heat olive oil in a cooking pan, and add the onions.....Saute till translucent and then add the green and red peppers.
2. Saute for 5-10 minutes till they are partially cooked. Next add the spinach and saute for another 5 minutes
3. Add in the tomato and basil sauce and the alfredo sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add the pasta and milk (add more or less depending on how dry or saucy you want to pasta to be- the pasta absorbs a lot of moisture so you will need to add more while reheating the pasta later). Season with salt and pepper.
5. Cook for 10 minutes and serve hot.