Lajawaab

Thursday, May 17, 2007

My first blog entry

by Priyanka posted at 2:01 PM 1 comments

Hello everyone,
It was while i was idling away my time working in the computer lab that a friend of mine suggested that I start a blog and post my recipes on it (Thanks Suchi). The idea appealed to me……… So here we go. I will try to be as regular as I can in posting new recipes. However, my life as a student and a wife imposes some constraints on the amount of time I can put in. So please bear with me.

-priyanka

Comments 1 comments
Anonymous said...

The pleasure is mine too, friend!
I get to try out the recipes too :)
Great going! and keep more flowing, I will try to keep track of it!

Post a Comment

Feeds rss About Me

Priyanka
I love food and cooking !!

priyanka.deo@gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe feeds rss Blog Followers

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Categories